Ten random things about me:
- I was named after Halley’s comet and, by extension, Edmond Halley.
- My favorite natural smell is lilac. But only the dark purple kind.
- At the age of 2 1/2, I memorized and sang all three verses of Away in a Manger. Thus debuted my musical career. Since then, I have picked up the piano, violin, handbells, and alto sax.
- One of my biggest loves is performing. I thrive on being the center of attention.
- I have a birthmark on my wrist I used to pretend was my watch (it even resembles one, with a little imagination).
- In 2008, I crossed “swimming with dolphins” off my bucket list. What a thrill! In 2006, I crossed off “skydiving”, which I found extremely peaceful.
- I’m really good at sudoku puzzles.
- When I was little, I loved snakes. Now, not so much.
- I wish I could film my dreams. They’d be excellent on the silver screen.
- I am currently working on a novel.